HIghlights: Pledge Manager, Mass Production, Unboxing, Deadly Frontier
The Monday Marcin Q&A is done but was recorded so we can watch it at any time. However … for some unknown reason I am unable to actually get Facebook to play the video for me! So, my summary and highlights will have to wait until I am able to actually view the video myself! :)
Strange … I can watch this directly from My ISS Vanguard website but NOT from my Facebook page! Thus I cannot provide time stamps!
ISS Vanguard Summary and Highlights:
- Q: Will the ISS Vanguard pledge manager be open again? A: YES. It will reopen after the delivery of the English First Wave.
- Mass production copies are expected to arrive at the Awaken Realms office this week or next week. Once he has it he will be making a video to show it off. The game has more of just about everything than they originally planned (so backers are getting all that extra!!)
- Q: Any info on ISS Vanguard? A: Yes … the mass production copy should be arriving in his office soon-ish. About 2 1/2 months for backers. [Len’s note: see more detailed info about the shipping and delivery timeline here=> Shipping due to begin end of September]
- Q: When can we expect the unboxing of ISS Vanguard? A: Next week or the week after.
- Q: Is Deadly Frontier in development? A: Yes, it is. It is in a “draft state” right now. The hard-core development will happen after backers get their game and Awaken Realms sees the feedback from them (this lets them tweak things based on the feedback … something they very often do).
- Q: Can I add Deadly Frontier into my pledge after I get the game in 1st Wave? A: Yes, this is how he thinks it will happen. There will be a reopening of the pledge manager and late pledge happening.
- There will not be a Q&A next week … so Marcin will be back in two weeks.
Click => Awaken Realms Videos page
Click => Full 3 Column Site
Leave a Polite Comment