- Since the final game boards in the Planetopedia appear to be very similar to Prototype 2 (which I have).
- And since the final rulebook is released (and I printed my own copy).
- And since the nearly final crewmember cards (all 90) are available (I am printing each one and putting them in card sleeves). [note: the nearly final crewmember cards have different skills and abilities than Prototype 2.0]
Therefore, I will replace Prototype 2.0 rulebook and crewmember cards with the final rulebook and near final crewmember cards. This will create a hybrid of sorts … let’s call it Prototype 2.4 (just so it has a name, or we could call it Toofer I suppose).
Monday or Tuesday I plan to begin a PLAY THROUGH with the new crew and new rules – using Prototype 2.4 Toofer.
And if you act fast, you can choose the crewmembers that I use in the play through!
Here is how to do it:
- Choose a crewmember from the master list:
=> Master List of 90 Crewmembers
You also can use the charts I created to help you choose a crewmember:
=> The Crew List (charts)
- Contact me with the name of the crewmember you would like me to use in a Play Through
=> Contact Me
Also let me know HOW you would like that crewmember to play (safe, risky, roving) or what Section you’d prefer them in.
Try to do this right away… I am going to try this out tomorrow evening or the following afternoon. Granted, I will be using the outdated 2.0 Ship Book, but I won’t report on that, just on the Planetary Missions with the new rules and crewmembers. Do you think this will work? Who knows!? (The Shadow Knows)
If this works, I can report on any differences I notice from 2.0 to 2.4 Toofer :)
I created 4 teams, loosely themed.
1 By the book:
Meghan Clarke engineering
Bern Louw Science
Ewald Maal Security
Rica De Graaf recon
2. Loose Cannons
Nicholas Green Recon
Monica Davis Science
Samarth Ramprakash Engineering
Stephan Belic Security
Jia Seck Engineer
Amir Zaynab Science
Theo Tsiakalos Security
Avery Dodge recon
Abby Knight Engineering
Adrien Oliver Recon
Konstantin Plank Science
Yut Nimawan Security
Great crew sets … I like the Oddballs myself!