This page is sort of an index or table of contents to information about the game and how it works.
NOTE: If you want to be surprised as you play the game, you may choose to NOT look at some of these topics. Personally, I don’t think they spoil the game… merely prepare you for the game (or help you decide if you wish to Late Pledge or not). Much of this is like an online rule book.
Click on these topics for more info:
- DICE (lots of dice)
- Dice Symbols (names of the symbols on the dice)
- Section Dice Names (names of the die itself within 5 categories)
- Colorblind Dice (the brackets in the corners of some sides of the dice)
- What is a BLANK die? (answer: it is a Converter die)
- SECTIONS (four sections)
- CREW (over 90 crewmembers)
- The Landers
- Leads lead to Discoveries
- Injuries… Injury Cards… Injury Dice… Dying (and using up our success tokens)
- Success Tokens – What are They? How Do I Get Them?
- Ending Your Mission (sorting through the sources)
- Section Storage Boxes
- Prototype Book Sizes
- How Many Systems/Planets in the 2nd Prototype?
- Size of square equipment cards
- Planetary Information Scanner
- Event Type Symbols
- Barely (not quite) Fits on a 33.5 inch square card table
- House Rules
- Success and Failure Trackers
- Time Trackers
- Playing ISS Vanguard SOLO (ie, just you as a 1 player game)
More to come! Is there some aspect of the game that you would like more info on? Send me a short note and I will see if I can cover it for you => Contact Me
Note: remember this is from the prototype and may not be in the FINAL game!
Click => Full 3 Column Site